#vegancheesecakebars #nobakecheesecakebars #foodtoliverecipe
These creamy no-bake cheesecake bars are full of antioxidants from maqui berry powder – it’s a punch of superfood power packed into a healthy and delicious dessert bar! Paleo. Vegan.
Prep Time: 20 min (+ 8 hours for soaking) | Cook Time: 0 min (+ 3 hours for freezing) | Total Time: 20 min | Servings: 8 bars
For the crust:
• ¾ cup organic shredded coconut (https://foodtolive.com/shop/organic-shredded-coconut/)
• ¼ cup blanched almond flour (https://foodtolive.com/shop/blanched-almond-flour/)
• 10 Deglet Noor dates, pitted (https://foodtolive.com/shop/organic-deglet-dates/)
• 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted (https://foodtolive.com/shop/organic-virgin-coconut-oil-cold-pressed/)
• a pinch of salt (https://foodtolive.com/shop/himalayan-pink-salt-fine/)
For the cheesecake:
• 2 cups raw cashews, soaked overnight (https://foodtolive.com/shop/raw-cashews-w-320/)
• ½ cup canned coconut milk
• ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
• ⅓ cup maple syrup
• ¼ cup maqui berry powder (https://foodtolive.com/shop/organic-maqui-berry-powder/)
For the topping:
• maqui berry powder
• fresh or freeze-dried blueberries
• cacao nibs (https://foodtolive.com/shop/cacao-nibs/)
1. Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper and grease with coconut oil. Set aside.
2. Add the coconut, almond flour, pitted dates, coconut oil, and salt to a food processor or high-powered blender and pulverize until it comes together into a sort of sticky dough, with small bits remaining.
3. Press the date dough evenly along the bottom of the prepared pan.
4. In the same food processor or high-powered blender combine all of the filling ingredients and blend for 5 min, or until the mixture is silky smooth, and creamy. Scrape down the sides as necessary.
5. Pour the filling into the prepared pan over the crust. Smooth out the top.
6. Top with maqui berry powder and cacao nibs.
7. Place on a flat surface in the freezer to firm up for at least 3 hours before cutting. Let them thaw at room temperature for 10-15 min before serving.
8. Garnish with blueberries and enjoy!
For more cool recipes, & healthy tips take a look at our Healthy Blog https://foodtolive.com/healthy-blog/
About Food To Live:
Three generations of our family are working together to bring you top-quality foods from different corners of the world. At Food to Live, we believe that food is more than a source of nutrition: it’s the key to your health.
View original video by clicking here.