Easy Vegan Cabbage Recipes
Try these easy vegan cabbage recipes that are hearty, nutritious, and a wonderful way to use cabbage.
I share with you three different recipes. A quick and easy cabbage pasta, filling cabbage rolls in a tomato sauce, and a recipe with a twist at the end to make a delicious, hearty cabbage soup.
3-Ingredient Cabbage Pasta: https://bit.ly/3f4EYwy
Vegan Cabbage Rolls in Tomato Sauce: https://bit.ly/2StQ4DL
Vegan Cabbage Soup Recipe:
1. Use the equivalent of three cabbage rolls in filling and cabbage.
2. Chop up the cabbage rolls and add them back to the pot where you have some of the cabbage and tomato sauce from before. If you don’t have that, add ½ a can (200g/7oz), diced tomatoes, and around 2 cups of shredded cabbage.
3. Add 1 can (425g/15oz) of kidney beans that have been drained and rinsed.
4. Add 1 tsp of dried rosemary and salt to taste.
5. Add just enough cabbage water, water, or vegetable stock to cover the ingredients and place the lid on and cook on low for 20 minutes.
6. Take the lid off and give it a good stir. Cook for another 10 minutes.
Find us on Instagram and tag us with your creation: https://bit.ly/2Xef15b
Check out The Minimalist Vegan Podcast: https://bit.ly/2XapEGp
Read articles on minimalism, veganism and sustainable living: https://bit.ly/3nbeFam
Grab a copy of our book: https://bit.ly/2Ms2E3r
Our Essential Vegan Kitchen Tools: https://bit.ly/2Ms2E3r
A Simple Vegan Grocery List For Beginners: https://bit.ly/3rSCEyo
I hope you love these recipes, and thanks for watching!
View original video by clicking here.