Almond Milk | आलमंड मिल्क | Vegan Recipes
20 almonds (6-8 almonds for 1 glass and 1 cup water)
5 dates (2 dates per glass)
1. Take almonds in a large bowl and soak overnight with sufficient water. Drain and wash.
2. Soak dates in water for ½ hour.
3. Add the almonds in a blender jar, add ¼ cup water and blend till coarsely ground.
4. Add dates and 1¾ cups water and blend till smooth.
5. Serve or use as required immediately. This milk can only be stored for 1 day.
For more information visit – https://sharan-india.org/
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
View original video by clicking here.